We are thankful that you are considering becoming part of the Love. Learn. Lead. culture at FCS! Since its founding in 1981, Faith Christian School has been devoted to Christ-centered education, instilling heartfelt joy in learning, while encouraging lives of biblical character and leadership. In short, FCS exists to lovingly train the next generation of Christ-following disciple-makers.
- Read by clicking on the following:
- First, create an account.
- Submit application and application fee of $45
- Family Interview with the Head of School
- Student Interview with the Student Life Director (grades 6-12 only)
- Complete the student placement testing
- If acceptance is granted, you will receive an email containing a link to your enrollment packet.
- At least one parent or guardian has a personal testimony of a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Families are actively participating and regularly worshiping in a local church which is in alignment with the FCS Statement of Faith.
Each student gives evidence of a commitment to the learning process based on:
- Report cards, transcripts, and other related documentation that indicate the student is an independent learner and can be successful in a traditional school environment.
- Admissions assessment that indicates the student is equipped to succeed in a rigorous academic climate.
- Satisfactory conduct records and personal references.
- There is an understanding and an agreement with the statement of faith, philosophy of education, and mission of Faith Christian School to provide children with a Christ-centered education which means Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- Families and, when age appropriate, students, agree to support and live in accordance with the Family Lifestyle Statement and the Gender Policy (provided at the initial tour or subsequent interview).
Parent and Student Handbook
- Parents and students agree to read the Student Handbook prior to finalizing the enrollment commitment.
We appreciate the time you are about to invest and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the admissions office at 262-245-9404 x 1.