- 2022-2023 Tuition and Fees Information (link HERE).
- Information regarding the FCS Tuition Assistance Application Process (link HERE).
- Wisconsin State Tax Deduction from DOR Private School Tuition (wi.gov link HERE).
- Paying through a 529 Plan – Details & Information : Edvest College Savings Plan (link HERE).
Wisconsin Parental Choice Program
- Information regarding the FCS Board’s decision to join the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (link HERE).
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program information page on Department of Public Instruction’s website (link HERE).
- Steps to attend FCS as a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program:
- Tour Faith Christian School: schedule a personalized tour with the Head of School by calling 262.245.9404 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open an FCS Application Account (link HERE)
- Apply for the WPCP through the DPI (link HERE)
- Receive confirmation from FCS that DPI has accepted the financial and residential verifications.
- Complete the Faith Christian School admissions application and process ($45 fee will be waived in the system).
- Await acceptance or denial confirmation into the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program from the DPI, typically late April to early May.