Faith Christian School is a non-profit organization that is completely funded through tuition and generous donations from individuals and businesses. In an effort to fund portions of our general budget and additional needs, FCS provides the community with several ways to donate and help our students get a high quality Christ-centered education.
School-wide Fundraiser Events
Each school year Faith Christian School hosts two major fund raising events along with ongoing fundraisers to generate funds to assist with tuition, scholarships, and classrooms. These include:
Each spring we recommit our commitment to support Christian education. This events has evolved over the years and looks a little different each year, some years there is a dinner followed by an private concert (Michael W Smith in 2020), Guest speaker (John Acuff in 2021), and this year we bring back a concert format.
Iron Faith – October 21, 2023
Iron Faith is a culinary challenge to raise financial support for Faith Christian School. Guests participate in a tasting round as local private chefs compete for their votes. Six local gourmet chefs… Each creating their own signature tapas dish… and you are the judge!!! Learn More
School-wide Ongoing Fundraisers
What Is SCRIP?
It is a term that means substitute money. You are purchasing negotiable gift certificates/cards that are used just like cash. Read More Here
AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Your donation will be made at no extra cost to you. Choose FCS as your charitable organization and shop on Amazon as you typically do. Be sure to bookmark the smile.amazon.com link for all of your Amazon purchases.
Prayer – Please join with us by praying…
- That God would be glorified through this educational ministry.
- That students and families would come into and grow stronger in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as a result of the work and relationships at FCS.
- That decisions and interactions by all staff and leadership would be guided with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit.
- For unity, effectiveness, and protection in all that we do.
- For the provision of students and the needed resources to grow and strengthen FCS.