Our elementary program stimulates the minds and curiosity of our students while strengthening them as disciples of Jesus Christ. They’ll receive a strong foundation for academic success while instilling in each student the truth of life and learning provided to us in God’s Word.
Faith Christian School (FCS) competes as a member school of the ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) in the Creative Writing, Math Olympics, Music Festival, Spelling Bee, and Speech Meet events.
We value each child and seek to meet individual learning styles with a teacher-pupil ratio of one to fourteen. Every academic subject is taught from a Biblical perspective and weekly chapel offers a time for worship, scripture memorization and opportunities to develop leadership skills in drama and public speaking.
Faith Christian School’s full day Kindergarten program is an academic, child-centered program that focuses on intellectual, social, creative, and physical development. The curriculum includes phonics, reading, language development, math, science, social studies, Bible, art, music, computer, library skills, and physical education. Kindergartners celebrate the completed year with a graduation commencement.
Grades 1st – 5th
FCS has a traditional curriculum in the elementary grades, enriched by several special programs. Phonics is a very important aspect of the first three grades. Art, computer, music, Bible, and physical education offer special opportunities for each student’s style of learning. Fifth graders may participate in middle school athletics.
THE FAITH ELEMENTARY DIFFERENCE
- A true Christ-centered education
- Degreed Christian teachers with biblically integrated, quality academics and daily age appropriate Bible instruction
- Small student to teacher ratio (14:1) for effective instruction, personal attention and mentoring
- Christian curriculum including regular classes of P.E., Music, Library, Art, as well as supplemental educational programs
We believe students benefit when they participate in unique experiences. We offer many opportunities to engage and grow our students academically, physically and spiritually.
- Spiritual Enrichment Days
- FCS Cares Service Days
- Festival Of Praise
- Speech Meet
- Spelling Bee
- Math Olympics *3-8th Grades
- Christmas Program
- Grandparents Day & Spring Spotlight
- Spirit Week
- Great Americans Day Chapel
- Firefighters Visit
- Chapel On The Hill Play
- Field Day