At Faith Christian School we partner with parents in the development of the complete student spiritually and mentally. Most people may think a private, Christian education is out of reach, however we have opportunities to help make a Christian education possible.
- Multiple Student Discounts
- Payment Plans
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Wisconsin Independent School Tax Credit LEARN MORE
- Bus Transportation Reimbursement LEARN MORE
- Paying through a 529 Plan LEARN MORE
Our 2023-2024 school year tuition rates (View HERE).
In order to continue to deliver high-quality Christian education and effectively manage the growing expenses, it becomes imperative to implement an annual tuition increase. This measure is essential to ensure that Faith Christian School can keep up with escalating costs while upholding its commitment to offering exceptional Christian education.
WISCONSIN PARENTAL CHOICE PROGRAM
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) allows many families to be eligible for a Choice Voucher. Listed below are the 2023-24 income levels for the WPCP, you can also visit the WPCP website. Have more questions? Go to the WPCP FAQ page. The application period for the 23-24 school year is now closed. The 24-25 School year applications will open in February 2024.
A family must be at or below these income levels to qualify for a WPCP tuition voucher. This is based on your 2023 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) found on page 1 of your Federal Tax Return.
WPCP 2024-2025 INCOME CHART
Single Parent Family (AGI)
Married Family (AGI)
For each additional member add $11,308. The application period for the WPCP is February 1-April 20, 2023. View WPCP Income Limits
STEPS TO ENROLL WITH A WPCP APPLICATION
STEP 2: APPLY WITH DPI
- You will need: An email address, Proof of residency (e.g., a utility bill), and Proof of income
- Apply for WPCP
STEP 3: Apply TO FCS
- Open an FCS Application Account
- Receive confirmation from FCS that DPI has accepted the financial and residential verifications.
- Complete the Faith Christian School admissions application (the $45 fee will be refunded upon WPCP acceptance).
- Await acceptance or denial confirmation into the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program from the DPI, typically late April to early May.
- The application for Tuition Assistance is now open for 2023-2024. Families with a financial need may apply for tuition assistance after the admissions application process and been granted acceptance. Tuition assistance is know as the Grant & Aid/Financial AID in the FACTS system; a third-party company.
- There is no application fee
- Pre-K students are not eligible
- Re-enrolling families must submit their application by May 22, 2023. Late applicants are NOT guaranteed awards and are subject to fund availability.
- FCS Tuition Assistance Application Process (link HERE).
BUS TRANSPORTATION REIMBURSEMENT
Our Wisconsin law states that a pupil attending a private elementary or high school in Wisconsin, including four- and five-year-old kindergarten, is entitled to transportation provided by the public school district in which the student resides, if certain criteria are met. You can read more about the criteria HERE.
Instead of providing transportation, our local school districts have chosen to reimburse families for transportation costs. These districts are listed here:
- Big Foot
- Genoa City
- Lake Geneva
- Williams Bay
Families who live within these school districts will need to register their students at FCS by May 10th in order to be eligible for reimbursement for the upcoming school year. Students who are not registered by then may not be eligible. In late fall, parents will receive a contract from the school district. Those planning to participate will need to sign and return the contract.