At Faith Christian School we partner with parents in the development of the complete student spiritually and mentally. Most people may think a private, Christian education is out of reach, however we have opportunities to help make it possible.
- Multiple Student Discounts
- Payment Plans
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Wisconsin Independent School Tax Credit LEARN MORE
- Paying through a 529 Plan LEARN MORE
- 2023-2024 Tuition and Fees Information (View HERE).
WISCONSIN PARENTAL CHOICE PROGRAM
After two full years of prayer and intentional research, The FCS Board of Directors, had unanimously approved participation in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program to begin the 2022-2023 school year. LEARN MORE regarding the Board’s decision to join the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) allows many families to be eligible for a Choice Voucher. Listed below are the 2023-24 income levels for the WPCP, you can also visit the WPCP website.
A family must be at or below these income levels to qualify for a WPCP tuition voucher. This is based on your 2022 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) found on page 1 of your Federal Tax Return.
WPCP 2023-2024 INCOME CHART
Single Parent Family (AGI)
Married Family (AGI)
For each additional family member add $10,384. The application period for the WPCP is February 1-April 20 2023. View WPCP Income Limits
STEPS TO ENROLL WITH A WPCP APPLICATION
STEP 2: APPLY WITH DPI
- You will need: An email address, Proof of residency (e.g., a utility bill), and Proof of income
- Apply for WPCP
STEP 3: Apply TO FCS
- Open an FCS Application Account
- Receive confirmation from FCS that DPI has accepted the financial and residential verifications.
- Complete the Faith Christian School admissions application (the $45 fee will be waived in the system).
- Await acceptance or denial confirmation into the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program from the DPI, typically late April to early May
- Information regarding the 2022-23 FCS Tuition Assistance Application Process (link HERE).