- At least one parent or guardian has a personal testimony of a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Families are actively participating and regularly worshiping in a local church which is in alignment with the FCS Statement of Faith.
Each student gives evidence of a commitment to the learning process based on:
- Report cards, transcripts, and other related documentation that indicate the student is an independent learner and can be successful in a traditional school environment.
- Admissions assessment that indicates the student is equipped to succeed in a rigorous academic climate.
- Satisfactory conduct records and personal references.
- There is an understanding and an agreement with the statement of faith, philosophy of education, and mission of Faith Christian School to provide children with a Christ-centered education which means Jesus Christ is acknowledged in every area of life.
- Families, and when age appropriate, students agree to support and live in accordance with the Family Lifestyle Statement and the Gender Policy (provided at the initial tour or subsequent interview).
Parent and Student Handbook
- Parents and students agree to read the Student Handbook prior to finalizing the enrollment commitment.