The documents listed below need to be completed and turned into the office before school begins. Once the forms are completed you can either drop off them at the office or email the digital file to Admissions. We appreciate the time you are about to invest. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the admissions office at 1 (262) 245-9404 or email Admissions.
- FCS Administration must verify each new student’s DOB. Please bring in your student’s original birth certificate to the office prior to the start of school for verification.
- Please download and fill out the Request for Student Records. If your student was homeschooled for previous years, please write out the curriculum used and their mastery/grade for each subject.
- Please download and fill out the WI Immunization Forms. For those who have exemptions for immunizations, please fill out sections 1, 4, and 5 of the Wi Immunization Records form.
Physicals & Sports Physicals
Physicals are required for grades K, 5th, and 9th grade. If your student is a high school student athlete, they will need a sports physical in 9th and 11th grade and an alternative card is needed for student athletes in 10th & 12th grade to be compliant with WIAA regulations. Sports physicals must be turned in prior to the first official practice of the season in order to practice.
- FCS Standard Physical for new students K, 5th, and 9th grade
- Sports Physical for student athletes in 9th and 11th grades. Due prior to the first official practice of the season.
- Sports Physical Alternative for student athletes in 10th & 12th grades. Due prior to the first official practice of the season.
Please take the time to read our Statement of Faith & Philosophy of Education.
Schedule a tour. Tours take about 30 minutes and offer a glimpse into a day at FCS. Students are welcome to join the tour and/or stay to shadow a student in their grade for a partial or full day.
Once you have decided that FCS is right for your family you can APPLY. An application must be filled out for each student who plans to attend FCS. There is a non-refundable $45 fee per application, per student.
The Enrollment Meeting normally takes about 1-1.5 hours in total. During the meeting families will have their interview with the Head of School and students will have a separate interview (grades 6 and up) as well as academic testing in specific grades.
If acceptance is granted, you will receive an email containing a link to your enrollment packet. At that point you begin your enrollment process.